Saga Regional: Revelations Regional Kit
TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE & EVENT REPORTING REQUIREMENT
Pre-Schedule your Regionals event in ERRES.
Check ALL Tournament Materials when shipment arrives, this is required, don't wait till the day of the tournament. We have three quality checks before shipping on our end, please check it in and secure the contents until the day of the regional.
Best of 3 Format, 50 Min Rounds
- Top Cut 55 Minute Rounds
- Finals will be 60 minutes
Number of rounds & Top cut (see table below).
- Less than 8 or less players - NO Cut Required
- 9 to 16 Players Top Cut is 4 Players
- 17+ Players Top Cut is 8 Players
Top cut is Mandatory! No splitting, but players can concede for metal cards.
Deck Lists are required. All decks list must be returned to Argent Saga.
Invites will be handed out to ⅛ players OR all of Top Cut, whatever is greater.
You will mail the following back via FedEx within 48 business hours, must be received in 5 business days.
- Printed Players list after Round 1
- Final Standings Swiss
- Top Cut Bracket
- Judge Penalty List (Player ERRES ID and Penalty)
- Extra Promotion Player Kits
Make sure to check all player IDs when they are registering. The name in ERRES must match the name on ID, so players must use their legal name. Players can contact ERRES to fix their name if needed.
TOURNAMENT KIT (48 Players)
- 48 Participation Promos
- 48 Participation Playmats
- 48 Participation Stickers
- 24 Top 50% Finisher Promos
- Top 8 Playmat
- Top 8 Prize Card
- 1/8 National Championship Invite or Top Cut
- Judge Promo Packs
- Judge Lanyards/Name Tags
- 12 Table Number Sheets